Gravity Dual-action Airbrush Air Brush Spray Gun Spray Paint Air Hose 0.2mm/0.3mm/0.5mm Needle Nozzle 9cc Model Tattoo Art DIY
* Double-action technology:
Control of the color and quantity of air with a finger allows users to determine the quantity of air and fluid released. Provides superb atomization & incredible control. Allows you to control the color and quantity of air with a finger as you want.
Easy to handle. Lightweight die-cast for strong power.
It sprays an entire range of stipple effects from very fine to coarse textures. Perfect for airbrush, model, paint (car, bicycle, bike, etc.), airbrush tattoos, nail design, and much more. Great tool for Commercial arts, illustrations, photo retouching, hobby, and crafts.
* Including needles and nozzles in 3 size: 0.2mm/ 0.3mm/ 0.5mm, to better satisfy your needs.
Switching Mode: Dual-Action
Nozzle Dia: Airbrush on 0.2mm, parts 0.3mm and 0.5mm.
Standard Nozzle Dia.: 0.2mm.
Cup Capacity: 9cc.
How To Spray:
1.Fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately.
2.Hold the airbrush lightly in your hand.
3.By pressing the main lever, a stream of air emerges. Then draw it backward gradually for color atomization.
4.The spray pattern as per the distance between a work surface and an airbrush.
5.For fine line spray, remove the needle cover and hold the airbrush near a work surface.
* Please receive airbrush after debugging to the best state, and then use a clean water test. Atomization is normal; you can use it.
* The 0.2mm needle and 0.2mm nozzle are installed in the airbrush gun already.
* Please use the stability, if dropped on the ground, may affect the use effect or damage.
* After use, please clean the airbrush, avoid clogging, affect the next time you normally use it. It will be better to clean with water thinner like Alcohol after water paint. Clean the oil paint with oil thinner like ethyl acetate
* To protect the item well, we recommend a professional person to change the needle and nozzle.
1.Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent with a brush.
2.Refill cup with water or solvent, then block the needle cover with a finger and spray. The air flows backward into the nozzle to clean the paints that remained the airbrush.
Problems & Solutions:
1. Paint nozzle leak or abnormal condition of spray.
Possible reason: The needle is bent or distorted.
Solutions: change accessories/parts.
Possible reason: Poor connection of nozzle and needle.
Solutions: Open the Standard-Handle Adjusting, loosen the needle chucking net, then use the needle to touch the nozzle back and forth; screw the needle chucking net tightly.
2. Could not spray or bad atomization.
Possible reason: nozzle clogged.
Solutions: clean the nozzle with solvent.
Possible reason: the needle chucking net is loose.
Solutions: Open the Standard-Handle Adjusting, loosen the needle chucking net, pull out the needle and put it back; repeat this action a few times; screw the needle chucking net tightly.
Possible reason: operation button doesn’t work.
Solutions: Open the Standard-Handle Adjusting, loosen the needle chucking net, pull out the needle, and put it back. Repeat this action a few times; screw the needle chucking net tightly.
1 * Airbrush Gun
1 * Air Hose
1 * Oil/Water Separator
1 * Nozzle Wrench
1 * Eye Dropper
1 * 0.3mm Needle
1 * 0.5mm Needle
1 * 0.3mm Nozzle
1 * 0.5mm Nozzle
1 * 0.5mm Nozzle Cap
1 * Fast Joint
There are no reviews yet.